The need for a sense of security is something that is “hard-wired” into all of us as one of the most important human needs. Therefore we all need to feel safe in our own homes.
Home Security Alarms
Security Alarms come priced from $999.00* + GST – this includes installation, 3 detectors and 3 months free monitoring.
There are many benefits in having a home security alarm that is designed to meet your own individual needs:
- the most important of these is the peace of mind that comes form knowing that your personal space is protected
- a security system with a panic alarm fitted can allow you to make contact with relevant emergency services at just the touch of a button
- you will also be able to reduce the likelihood of theft of those precious items that mean so much to you
- if you elect to have off-site monitoring of the alarm system it is also possible that you may be eligible for a reduction in insurance premiums
We usually recommend that the alarm system you choose be monitored at our locally based control room, since we can then determine the appropriate action immediately. However, we are of course able to provide you with a home security system that you can monitor yourself.
For those without a telephone land-line, we can also offer monitoring using mobile communications technologies.
If you have pets in the house, then we’re able to recommend “pet sensors” that won’t be subject to false alarms.
Security keypads are available in both come in push button form or with the more adaptable touch screen technology.
Detectors can also be fitted onto brackets, hence eliminating false alarms resulting from pests such as geckos or cockroaches covering the sensor.
* The from price is because of cabling requirements – for example,if you have a 2 storey house, the cabling requires much more labour time than a standard house.
Home Security Closed Circuit Television
Closed Circuit Televisions Systems come priced from $1999.00* + GST – this includes installation and 4 cameras.
The use of closed circuit television (CCTV) in home security installations has become much more common due to the dramatic cost reductions and added system reliability.
They are “networkable” so you can gain access anywhere you have an internet connection and there are phone apps now available to view them (on both i-phone and android systems) no matter where you may be.
Ace Alarms and Security can supply and install:
- High definition systems – HD CCTV
- Internet Protocol systems for remote access- IP CCTV
- Wireless CCTV for connection without video cabling
We can also supply a wide range of different types of cameras to meet your individual needs:
- Colour – day/night
- Up to 120 metres range
- Dome mounted camera
- IR Rugged Tube style camera
- Vandal-Proof housings
- Smoke Detector Housing (this camera is concealed in smoke detector housing – it is NOT a working smoke detector).
*The from price is because of cabling requirements – for example,if you have a 2 storey house, the cabling requires much more labour time than a standard house.
Monitoring Your Alarm System
Ace Alarms and Security can provide 24 hours/7 days a week monitoring service for residential and commercial businesses.
Security monitoring can include:
- Intruder Alarms
- Hard-Wired Smoke Alarms
- Panic Alarms/Hold-Up Alarms
- Medical Alarms
- Fire Alarms (not alarms monitored by the Fire Service)
- Arm/Disarm – Early Open/Late to Close
- GSM/GPRS Alarms
- Power Fail Alarms
- Battery Fail Alarms
- Videofied Alarms (Alarm and Camera all-in-one)
In the event of an alarm activating our monitoring station will contact a pre-organised list of people and advise which zone has activated (ie, the garage or reception area).
The person contacted can decide whether to attend to the alarm, or alternatively have a security guard called to check the premises at an additional cost.
We highly recommend monitoring and knowing that your premises is being taken care of is peace of mind for you.
Remember to check whether you are eligible for a discount from your insurance company for providing a monitored alarm in your home.
Typical Home Security Components